PASSONNO 2017 - DUANESBURG TOWN BOARD
- Christian Brothers Academy - Albany High School
- Participated in Youth Leadership Program
- Hudson Valley Community College
- Missouri Auction School
- Many years of continuing education in Real Estate, Auction and Appraising
- Licensed & Bonded Auctioneer,
- Real Estate Broker,
- Certified Appraiser (CAGA). Appraising in excess of Two Billion Dollars (NY, VT, MA & NH)
Dedicated To Our Community
- Family and Community Based Businessman
- 32-Yearsâ€™ Experience in Public Speaking and Working With Community and Government Agencies.
- Councilman Town of Duanesburg 2014 - Present
- Highway Committee Member 2014- President
- Duanesburg Planning Board Member: 2009 - 2013
- Past President Duanesburg Business Association 2004 - 2011 and Instrumental In Annual Fireworks Celebration.
- Instrumental in Development and Implementation of Schoburg Football Program. (Privately Funded Football Program Without Any Taxpayer Dollars)
- Former Duanesburg Little League Coach
- Former Schoburg Football Coach
- Former Boy Scout
- Work closely With Fellow Board Members to Keep Taxes As Low As Possible In Our Town While Striving To Improve Services Provided To Our Residents.
- Capital District Business Review 40 Under Forty Awardee.
- U.S. Small Business Administration Successful Business of the Year Recipient
- Extensive Business and Real Estate Development and Management Experience
- Believe in and fully support our United States Constitution and Amendments as Set forth by the Founders of this Great Nation
- Legacy Life Member National Rifle Association
- Life Member NY State Rifle & Pistol Association
- Charter Member of the Buck Knife Collectors Club
- Active Supporter of Local Community Events, Law Enforcement, Church, School and Charitable Organizations.
Randy Passonno - CAGA, ISA, Licensed & Bonded